Monday, November 1, 2010

A Month of Writing - Day One



I can't promise, but I am almost 100% certain that this will be my last post extolling the many joys of fall. I'm going to try to post every day this month as the big birthday is fast approaching and I have yet to complete a month of daily writing. So, here goes...


Perhaps in honor of Thanksgiving, I will go with a gratitude theme. This way I'll have some direction and hopefully become a better, more appreciative person in the process. I may also completely abandon this idea in three days. I'm flexible like that. So, in addition to my ability to be super flexible and noncommittal, I am grateful for fall decorating and the few deciduous trees that stand up to the palms and bring a little touch of harvest spirit to San Diego.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose