Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun-do!

Tonight I'm giving thanks for the fact that Tom and I are both working. Since we currently have two incomes, we can afford the occasional night out, and I am always grateful for an opportunity to get dressed up.

{I'm also thankful for fun new eyeshadows...}
Inspired by a coupon in Uptown Magazine and the fact that I had never been to a fondue restaurant, we headed to the Melting Pot.


{1st Course - some sort of Brie, Gruyere and Fontina deliciousness with bread and apples for dipping...}

{3rd Course - duck, chicken, steak, shrimp, lobster, ravioli}

{3rd Course - broccoli, mushrooms, potatoes, many dipping sauces}

{4th Course - Yin and Yang Chocolate}

{4th Course - strawberries, marshmallows, brownie, other ridiculousness that we dipped in the yin and the yang}

Overall impression - eh. We had a lot of fun, but the food and the service let something to be desired. I can now cross fondue restaurant off my list of things to try, but I don't think I need to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose