Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Double Dose of Gratitude

Apparently I am going to get all the cliche answers to "what are you thankful for?" out of the way early in the month. In addition to laughter, today I am grateful for my family. More specifically, I'm  thankful for the fact that I live close enough to them that when my dad signs his crazy ass up to work on his birthday, I can swing by and bring him some chocolate chip pumpkin bread.

{The Birthday Boy}


{The chocolate chip pumpkin bread}
I'm not going to lie, at the moment, I am also kind of grateful for the fact that every time I make this recipe, I forget that the measurements are for a double batch. I was halfway through the recipe before I remembered. Sooooo, extra loaf of pumpkin break for me and Tom!

{My cup runneth over.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose