Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#23 - Enter a Race

Today, with less than a month to go, I am thankful that I am getting close to crossing off another item on my list.

These have been getting a lot of use lately, so hopefully I will be able to go a step beyond entering the race and actually complete the thing.


Today, I made it to the gym after school, and I am grateful for that small victory.

It was a rather long day at school today full of sad news about the home life of a couple of students and frustrating hours of trying to get the kids to write, and at this moment I am most grateful to be a few mere steps from my bed. I'm not feeling particularly clever or motivated this evening, but at least I am keeping the streak alive. Nine consecutive days of writing here, even if tonight it is only a few paltry sentences...

Here is Tom playing guitar... I am always grateful for a serenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose