Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fresh Starts

Today I'm thankful for the lazy woman's path to reinvention...a major haircut. I went in for a trim, and was flipping through People magazine as I am wont to do, and I came across this photograph of  Scarlett Johanssen. I'm trying not to focus on the fact that when I was looking for an online version of this picture, I came across an entire article about how stupid it was for Ms. Johanssen to get this haircut. I'm not kidding.

{She is lovely, but for some reason, I find her incredibly irritating... Sorry ScarJo.}
I think I'm going to regret putting the picture of the gorgeous movie star up in such close proximity to my own photo... Anyway I saw the picture, thought, It's been a while since I cut all my hair off, asked Amy, What do you think?, and before I had much time to think about it, there were several inches of hair on the floor.


Not too sure how I feel about this yet, especially since it's also darker than usual, but November's all about gratitude, so I'm just going to be thankful that I have hair on my head and the freedom to do with it as I see fit. 

{Eek. So short!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose