Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lucy



I can't let the month of thanks giving end without giving thanks for the newest addition to the Shackford clan. It's slightly ridiculous how much I love this dog. She really is just perfect, and she has brought a tremendous amount of joy to all of us. Besides family dinner, taking Lucy to Dog Beach is probably my favorite thing to do in Coronado.


These are from my visit to Coronado the week before Thanksgiving. Tom had accidentally taken off for the airport with my camera in his car, so all I had was my phone's camera. 







Lucy's so lovable that my parents can't even bring themselves to kick her off the couch when she forgets that she's not a lapdog. Although...I'm pretty sure they still deny that they let her on the couch. Sorry to blow up your spot, Mom, but Dad totally does it too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose