Monday, November 7, 2011

Gratitude - Day Six

Today, I'm thankful for hidden parks and time to discover them. Tom took today off to recover from the recent craziness, and it was lovely having him around. This afternoon we walked to a little park that I discovered a few weeks ago and had been wanting to show him. It doesn't look like much from the sidewalk, but once you pass through the gate, it's like your own personal secret garden, complete with waterfall. Speaking of secret gardens, I'm also grateful for The Secret Garden, specifically the Hallmark Hall of Fame production circa 1987. Amazing movie.


 My secret garden is less English and more jungle-y than Mary's, but still...

The last time Tom was out of town, I spent a good two hours on this bench with The Art of Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose