Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ornament

According to freedictionary.com: (n) something that decorates or adorns

Naturally, upon first reading this Creativity Boot Camp word prompt, I thought immediately of pine trees, gingerbread, manger scenes, and sugar plums. As much as I love the yuletide, I want nothing to do with anything Christmas related from December 26th through about mid-November. I wring a lot of Christmas magic out of those six weeks, but outside of that time frame, Christmas accoutrements make me feel sad. Don't even get me started on those shops sell ceramic Santas and winter wonderland scenes all year round; I don't know how the employees do it. I would want to stab a stake of holly through my own heart.

Annnnyway, since I was not going to be hauling out the Christmas gear for this photo, I decorated myself instead....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose