Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Felicities

Things that made me happy this week:
  • the new Anthropologie catalog and a big mug of Tazo Passion tea
  • car insurance that provides you with a rental car
{Scored the free upgrade, plus this ride reminds me of a favorite jam from high school}
  • mainstream rap of the late nineties that was somehow accessible to Catholic school girls in Vermont, specifically the Lil' Troy classic "Wanna Be a Baller" {For those who might not immediately get the reference, the chorus starts off with, "Wanna be a baller, shot caller/twenty inch blades on the Impala..." Mr. Troy then goes on to talk about a "diamond rottweila' " and how he is "not a leader, not a followa." It might not be lyrical genius, but it's catchy as hell.}
  • Puppies! Puppies are happiness clichés for a reason. They are pure awesome. I joined my parents for a potential puppy meeting this week, and I think I giggled like an idiot for twenty minutes as I watched them tumble around their little puppy playpen. All of my photos are craptastic because the little guys were in constant motion and I am still working on mastering the still life, but here ya go...




 My parents want a black lab. I tried to get them to reconsider as the yellow labs are much easier  to photograph, but I think I'm just going to have to work on my metering... Either way, they were all perfectly adorable, and one little black girl seemed particularly smitten with my camera. Check her out - she's transfixed.

 




Seriously, it does not matter what is happening; she will not be distracted.
I think I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose