Friday, April 30, 2010

Should I Be Concerned?

Soooo, ever since we moved in last July, there has been on and off construction on and around our house. The last (please, God) phase seems to be the fence construction that has been in progress for the past six weeks or so. We aren't entirely sure of what the process is because I have not yet reached that unit in the Rosetta Stone. However, aside from a slight difference of opinion about whether or not they should be smoking outside of our open bedroom window at seven o'clock on Saturday mornings, I thought that we had a healthy relationship with the rotating cast of construction workers and gardeners who have been beautifying our humble abode. I'm not so sure anymore.

I came home from work to find this rather threatening little scene... I am afraid that we may have inadvertently offended one of the construction workers. Either that or Jorge figured out where I live...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose