Friday, July 9, 2010

Smile

I have lost a serious amount of steam with Creativity Boot Camp. How shocking. I started something with gusto and gradually allowed my interest to be diverted by other things...like a passing butterfly. I have issues.

Anyway, the prompt for the final day, day thirteen, was smile. I'm not a fan of taking portraits as that would require that I actually speak to and pose people... Hence, I chose to interpret this prompt a little bit differently. I took myself on a field trip to the zoo, and indirectly documented tons of smiles. I was smiling, I'm pretty sure the kids watching the turtles were smiling, and I'm sure that the flamingo was representing with the flamingo equivalent of a smile.




{This view always makes me smile}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose