Monday, July 26, 2010

MWAH!

I cannot believe that it has already been two years...I still get a little thrill when I see the wedding band on Tom's hand. I still get excited to call him my husband, and every day I love being his wife just a little bit more.


Two years ago today really was the happiest day of my life. It is such a cliche, but they are cliches for a reason... It was wonderful beyond words to be surrounded by everyone I love as I officially, publicly joined my life with my best friend's...all while wearing the most beautiful dress I'll ever own.

  {And the flowers...oh, the flowers!}

Never in my life have I felt so lucky and so loved. Loved by Tom, of course, but also by everyone who was there, everyone who took the time to come and celebrate with us. It was the most incredible feeling to look around and see all of the people who were there because they loved us. I mean, there were definitely a few people who were there for the free cocktails, but mostly there was the love...


It's too bad that one only gets to be the bride for one day, because, man, the perks are great! I'm smiling now as I write this, remembering how amazing these lovely ladies... The day would not have been complete without them.


And, of course, my family...I really hit the jackpot there, no question about it.

{This family group hug was one of my favorite moments}

The love I feel from and for these people is indescribably huge... Plus, they throw one hell of a party!
 This feels like a wedding recap that is two years late, but I'll take any excuse to look through these pictures and relive the day. It was extraordinary.

Tom - you're my favorite. Thank you for making marriage so much fun. I love you.

 { I can't wait to see where this ride will take us.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose