Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekending

It was a mellow weekend that culminated with a celebration of the best mother I could have ever dreamed up.

After a long week, wine and ice cream sounded like a pretty stellar combination on Friday evening.

My hair salon has a cool vintage-y barber's chair and old timey hair dryers in the window. I feel infinitely hipper when I walk out of this place--lucking the feeling wears off before I convince myself that I can pull off Zooey Deschanel's look...

Taking advantage of the spring abundance of asparagus.

Mother's Day found my sisters and I running around town attempting to offer advice to our parents on how they should furnish their new digs. We did not have any luck in the pyramid of the San Diego Design Center, but the reflection in the building was pretty cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose