Saturday, May 22, 2010

The List - Print a Book of Photos of India

I've been putting this list item off because it feels so overwhelming. For the last four years, I have had hundreds of unedited pictures from our family trip to India languishing in folders on my computer. Tonight I forced myself to start going through pictures to edit them and attempt to organize and identify them.

I want to go back. Big time. Mostly because it was an amazing adventure filled with family fun, but also because I want to retake 90% of the pictures. Apparently I have taught myself a few things about photography in the last couple of years, plus my awesome new camera kicks my old point and shoot's ass. I know that "they" say that the best camera is the one you have with you and if you're any good, the camera doesn't matter, but I am not that and I think my fancy camera makes a world of difference.

In any event, here are a few of the newly edited photos from India and Nepal.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose