Thursday, November 8, 2012

Summer, Part II

Where was I? Oh yeah, that summer where I did stuff but totally neglected this blog. Onward.

There was a bridal shower.


There was a new band. Meet The Walcotts.

There was a traumatic amputation - my dad lost half of his left ring finger in a battle with a porch chair. Fortunately, he has quite a good sense of humor - my sister and I received this photo via text after the bandages came off.

There were trips to the beach and Neptune's Net.
There was a fourth anniversary followed by a trip to San Francisco to celebrate with a couple of my favorite people.

There was some exploring of downtown and the discovery of a new favorite bar.
{best drink ever}
There were also a couple of weddings, but those deserve their own post. Almost caught up...

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going to update everyday in November...
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose