Friday, October 10, 2014

18 Weeks

Dear Baby To Be (Hopefully) Named Later,
As soon as we found out that you were on your way, your dad instituted Wicket as a placeholder for whatever your real name turns out to be, but I can't bring myself to address you as that. I mean, as far as characters from Star Wars go, ewoks were pretty cute, and I think Wicket was the head ewok (maybe?), so there's that, but still... And, actually, I just now went to look for a picture of Wicket, and...not that cute.
Kind of terrifying, in fact. In any event...last week was a big one.
We found out with 100% certainty that you are a boy! Between that and the fact that my belly has really started to pop out, you are becoming more and more real to us every day. Now if we could just agree on an actual name for you... In fact, if you have any thoughts on that matter, I'd really appreciate it if you could send me some sort of trans-placenta mail. That would be incredibly helpful.

I await your input.

Love, 
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose